How much does your child know about the Peranakan culture? Have they heard of Nonyas or Babas? What do they traditionally eat or wear, or how do they converse? Join us this June as we find out more about the Peranakans through engaging lessons in Mandarin, and an excursion to the Peranakan Museum!
A 2-day Chinese Holiday Workshop
• 8-9 June 2017 (Thu-Fri) //
• 15-16 June 2017 (Thu-Fri)
• 9am – 3pm each day (lunch provided)
• Suitable for 7-9 Year-Olds
• LEAP SchoolHouse @ City Square Mall (#B2-19/20)
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
Sign up by 28 May (Sunday) to enjoy 10% OFF programme fee!
Sign up for extra Holiday Programmes with us in the same period to enjoy a further 5% OFF total programme fee.
Sign up with a friend or sibling and enjoy another $5 OFF final bill.